The Hoffman Steinhauer ModCenter is the most versatile automated machine today for building panels for you and for us:
- Increased efficiency
- Requires minimal set-up. Meaning, less labor.
- Allows for repeatability of a specified cutout
- Better precision and quality of a custom built panel
- Eliminates potential dangers that are associated with panel cutouts and modifications by hand
- Handles enclosures up to 93.7 in/2380mm Tall by 86in/2200mm Wide
- Handles back panels up to 92in/2340mm Tall by 94in/2400mm Wide
Beginning in September 2018, ICO will have one of these Steinhauer ModCenter 293 in our panel shop. We will be open to do panel modifications only. However, beginning Spring of 2019, ICO will be ready to use SteinHauer ModCenter to fully build panels from start to finish.
By having this ModCenter, we will be able to purchase a blank panel (or receive a purchased blank panel from you), make the specified custom modifications, and then expedite it to you faster than a manufacturer would be able to, potential cutting your wait time by weeks, or even months.